By Sumit Bhatnagar and Parul Aggarwal
Following are some more tips and guidelines that will definitely help you to master the great curveball:
• Your approach should be to the opposite field when you are facing the same side pitcher. In this way, you can keep your front side in that is extremely important to succeed with this pitch.
• In case the ball hangs inside, never guide the ball to the opposite field. Just get your bat’s head out and pull it.
• A hanging curveball is, no doubt, the easiest pitch to hit but if you do not tackle it in the right way, you can land into a lot of trouble.
• Looking for the fastball and still hitting the curveball is easy but looking for a curveball and hitting a fastball will actually put you to test. It is almost impossible.
• Also, if the curveball starts up and out of the strike zone, it will break down into the strike zone. So, it is highly recommended that you should never wait for the curveball to come down to you.
• Always, try to keep your body down. You can never be a successful off-speed hitter if the ball breaks down when you go to hit it.
• ‘Hesitation’ is yet another key to hitting the curveball. That is, a little bit of hesitation is needed after your stride foot comes down.
• Make sure that your hands and majority of your weight should be kept at your back.
To conclude, there is no shortcut to success. You need to practice regularly and do your homework sincerely to conquer the great curveball.
Easy Baseball Betting - Baseball Betting!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sumit_Bhatnagar
Advertisement from our sponsor:
Baseball2u.com/CoachesBest.com is the ultimate online baseball training annd coaching store. With over 1400 products organized into categories Baseball2u.com makes finding that baseball training product easy and simple. Order securely online or by phone. Baseball2u.com is a fully licensed company and has a full time staff available from 8:00 to 5:00 CST. Their toll free customer service number is 1-877-431-4487.
The Categories they have are: Baseball Training Equipment, Youth Baseball Training Equipment, Training Bats, Pitching & Throwing Trainers, Defensive Trainers, Batting Cages, Pitching Machines, Jugs Equipment, Game and Practice Baseballs, Protective Practice Screens and Nets, Portable Pitching Mounds, Baseball DVDs & Books, Clearance Items on Sales, BatAction Hitting Machines, Hurricane Hitting Machines, NEDCO Bataction Replacement Parts, SKLZ Hurricane Replacement Parts and Much Much More! Visit Baseball2U.com today!