Welcome to the BatAction Baseball Training Blog

The BatAction Blog presents baseball batting training tips, baseball hitting drills, and other information to help Bat Action owners produce unbelievable results from working out on the BatAction Baseball Trainer. Baseball coaches, players and parents will find this information very interesting and extremely useful. The Regular posts include new and innovative training drills and techniques to increase bat speed, improve power, improve hitting skill, and increase batter confidence.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

BatAction Batting Trainer - Can double a kids batting average


If you are looking for the machine to give your team an advantage over the compeition, you can stop looking! You have found it! The BatAction Machine is 100% Guaranteed to improve skill and batspeed. We don't sell machines! We sell success!

Here is one's customers opinion of our BatAction Training machine.

Hi Coach,

I just thought I'd drop you a line to let you know how happy I am with your Bataction Machine. My son's average went from about .300 to well over .700. His onbase % is over .900. He makes well over solid contact with every at bat. I know I'm being selfish by not taking it to the park, but I don't like giving my secrets away. My players come to my house to use it. Our team batting average is about .680 with OB % about .800. Let the other teams do their own homework! I know these numbers are great but we're talking about 6 year olds. My son disappeared the other night; I found him in his underwear, out in the driveway slugging away on his BatAction. I really enjoy your products.

Thanks Again,
B.H. Vienna, OH

Baseball Dealz Super Store - Buy your BatAction Machine at Discount Prices on Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Baseball Friend,
I welcome any comments or suggestions. If you have a question or a topic that you would like to read about, please leave a comment and I will try to address that topic as soon as I can. Good luck in the coming season!
Have a great day, Nick